The Green Office Development consists of three modern, four-storey, slass B+ buildings with the total lettable floor area of 21 300 sqm. The overriding goal of its construction was to erect offices that are friendly not just to their users, but also to the environment, so the development’s compliance with sustainable development principles was particulary stressed. In practic this means being:
– closer to nature – 30% of the site is occupied by greenery,
– energy saving – alternative energy sources, solutions to limit heat losses and gains, automation to control heating and air conditioning for maximum efficiency,
– energy-saving technologies,
– emission-free mobility – wiring for sockets to charge plug-in electric vehicles
– healthier offices – lettable space fit-out designs call for using materials and equipment with environmental certificates,
– less waste due to its selective collection
– noise reduction by using specialised noise barriers and vibration isolation components.