For almost 30 years, the Buma Group received certificates, awards and won numerous competitions.
- January: Buildings B, C, D, and E forming part the DOT Office development at Czerwone Maki Street in Krakow received BREEAM Final certificate on the level of “Excellent,” confirming high standard of the completed facilities, and care of their users.
- February: Buma Contractor, a company from the Buma Group, obtained ISO 9001:2015 certificate in confirmation of the ISO Quality Management System implemented by the company as regards general contracting for projects relating to construction of buildings and associated infrastructure.
- June: The Teligi 3 project was nominated in the poll “Dweller-Friendly Project” organized by the Krakowski Rynek Nieruchomości bi-weekly.
- December: FM Solutions obtained ISO 9001:2015 certificate in confirmation of the company’s operating based on the ISO Quality Management System in the fields of comprehensive property management – managing technical, infrastructural, and economic functions of properties, as well as providing cleaning services.
- December: FM Solutions obtained OHSAS 18001:2007 certificate in confirmation of the company’s operating based on the Occupational Health and Safety Management System in the fields of comprehensive property management – managing technical, infrastructural, and economic functions of properties, as well as providing cleaning services.
- June: Building D being part of the Quattro Business Park complex became a winner in “Krakow: My Home” poll, in the category of Commercial Buildings 2015.
- June: General Contractor – the company Buma Contractor, which belongs to the Buma Group received two first class awards in the “Project of the Year 2014” competition organized by the Polish Association of Construction Engineers and Technicians, for the completion of the Quattro Business Park office complex, and the Osiedle Krakowskie housing estate.
- June: Aleja Pokoju 5 office building won BREEAM EXCELLENT certificate. The facility was subjected to certification procedures in several categories: sustainable management, health and well-being, consumption of energy, transport, consumption of water, volume of generated waste, use of ecological materials, and contaminations.
- December: General contractor – the company Buma Contractor, which belongs to the Buma Group, won “Build Safely” competition organized by the State Labour Inspection Authority.
- January: Green Office ranked one of the best office developments of 2011 by CIJ Journal: Top Project 2011
- February: Buma Service Sp. z o.o. receives the title of Gazela Biznesu for 2011
- April: The Buma Group takes the 16th place in the CIJ Journal ranking: TOP 50 Since the Crisis – CEE’s Top Office Developers 2008 – 2012
- May: the statue of the Partner of the Year 2011 awarded to Buma Factory in the 2011 Project of the Year category by Aluprof
- October: the company Buma Service, which belongs to the Buma Group, won a special distinction in “The Rockets of Business” competition for the most effective companies in the category of projects.
- March: CIJ ranks the Buma Group 28th among Top 50 Office Developers in CEE 2000-2010
- June: Buma Contractor 1 Sp. z o.o. wins the 1st place in the “Build safely” competition organised by the State Labour Inspection for its construction of Quattro Business Park, Krakow
- December: Zaułek Onyx – the estate of two-floor apartments is selected as one of the 10 best examples of contemporary architecture in a poll organised by the portal www.bryla.pl
- January: The Buma Group honoured with the title of “2008 Crystal Home Builder” The contest was organized by Apartamenty i Mieszkania magazine
- February: 2nd place in the all-Poland “Bryła 2008” architectural contest for “Zaułek Onyx” Single-Family Housing Estate. The contest was organized by bryla.pl portal to select best architectural projects of the previous year
- February: “Zaułek Onyx” Single-Family Housing Estate ranked among 6 most interesting construction facilities in Poland in 2008 – the poll was carried out by Sztuka-Architektury.pl portal
- March: “Zaułek Onyx” Single-Family Housing Estate nominated for award in the all-Poland poll “Polish Architecture 2008”, category “Apartments and Homes”
- June: Rondo Business Park nominated for Prof. Janusz Bogdanowski Award, which is granted each year to the best architectural facility in Kraków
- July: 1st prize for Rondo Business Park in category of “Public Utility Architecture” in “Kraków: My Home”, a poll conducted by Gazeta Krakowska daily
- November: Commendation for Rondo Business Park in S. Witkiewicz Małopolska Region Award Contest, 4th edition